[AlaskaRC] Information Update

Don Fuller dfuller995 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 22:25:32 AKDT 2023

Extravaganza week is on come out and join the fun. We had a great turn out
today for the Glider contest. Winner information to be sent out soon.
Thanks to all that attended.

We have a field full of great flyers, Trailers full of Airplanes from Jets
to giant scale Bushmasters and Cubs.

The official end of Gonza week is Saturday June 17th, we will have our SAM
contest from 10am until approximately 4pm followed by a cookout that day. I
have added a link to the events page for the SAM Rule book and here in this
email.
https://www.antiquemodeler.org/sam_new/rulebooks/Rulebook-Booklet-January%202020%20FINAL.pdf

Volunteers to cook needed for Saturday.

Many members will be hanging around for several more days, so gather the
planes, charge your batteries and come fly with the club.

The club has elected to skip the July meeting due to the 4th of July
holiday. We will resume our regular scheduled meetings on August 1st.

Don Fuller
ARC's President