[AlaskaRC] Call to action for all AMA members!

robert stephens rfstephens at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 10:30:33 AKDT 2023

Dear AMA AVPs, Leader Members, SIG Officers, and Club Officers,

Thank you to those who were able to attend the AMA government leadership roundtable discussion. If you were not able to attend, you can watch the video on demand at AMA Leadership Roundtable - June 21, 2023 <https://modelaircraft.mmsend.com/link.cfm?r=ig5CLlxN2YHcrO-n3wlOFg~~&pe=z8LKrmku90Hx2Fhk7FlDDLfimwev_GKdUpcmjnKuz7JMF-F4o1FEruCq0pS2Cj30BbJntaV2YXqHwDaRbe5U0w~~&t=VNFx4RJLECtjIhZCHxnkLg~~>.
Please help us send a loud message to Congress to pass our language and amendments. As promised, we uploaded graphics and Frequently Asked Questions on the same page as the call-to-action campaign, www.modelaircraft.org/advocacy <https://modelaircraft.mmsend.com/link.cfm?r=ig5CLlxN2YHcrO-n3wlOFg~~&pe=nx04cOd9SNz3E79ssBQU36LuhxLuSlpzwxq0HbTM-0a-hOZuliPj5pFZYM1ubrEL85aZgZwGv2U4MXj__Dh3Jw~~&t=VNFx4RJLECtjIhZCHxnkLg~~>. Thanks again for your help in growing and protecting this hobby!
Thank you,

Chad Budreau
AMA Executive Director