[AlaskaRC] Groeschel Field

Rod Wilkinson rod.wilkinson59 at gmail.com
Sat May 20 16:34:51 AKDT 2023

After the late spring breakup and then waiting for the road to dry out, Groeschel Field will officially open Sunday afternoon, May 21 at 14:00. Presently that is the time the TFR should be canceled. Be sure to check before flying. The status can be found here:

https://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_3_9179.html

The grass on the runway may be a little long yet as we have not mowed. The field has been fertilized and watered. As always, Thursdays will be maintenance days at the field with most work done by noon, weather permitting.

On the trail into the field stay on the trail, do not drive in the field. We hope to have improvements to the road made this summer.
Enjoy!

Rod Wilkinson
Sent from my iPad