[AlaskaRC] December Club Meeting

Don Fuller dfuller995 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 20:31:27 AKST 2023

It's certainly winter time here in Alaska and that means it's an exciting
time for building an getting things ready for Next Year. Our December
meeting will be the banquet at China Lights on December the 7th from 7:00pm
to 9:00pm, hope to see a large turn out.

Groeschel field is officially closed for winter.

Sadly our turnout for the November meeting was to low to hold an official
meeting. If the membership wishes to have a January meeting it will have to
be online only. Bells will be closed and unavailable. Again I want to
express our gratitude to Mike for allowing us to us Bells Coffee shop and
encourage all to go buy something, they carry great Christmas merchandise.

Now that we have Slack it would be fun to post pictures of your winter
build projects and keep a conversation going.

Don Fuller