[AlaskaRC] Meeting change and Field Update

Don Fuller dfuller995 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 22:05:18 AKDT 2023

Again I hope all received my email moving the meeting to 10/10 due to rock delivery for the road repair project. Sometimes the email list does strange things and I never really know if everyone is getting them.

We had 60 cubic yards of 3/4 minus delivered today. Thank you Rouhan for bringing out your tractor and leveling it out. I hope this does us well I would have like more material but we work with what we can afford. I will put some pictures on our slack page.
There is still a lot of moisture on the road. I discussed the use of the road with our new farmer today and he is okay with us using the edge of the field while the road settles and dries out. Try not to rut up the new gravel. Let’s give it some time to settle and harden up please.

Mr Blankenship commented they would try to get some additional rock to help us with entrance because they use it as well. Really nice people if you haven’t meet them.

Don Fuller
Sent from my iPhone