[AlaskaRC] March Meeting Topics

Don Fuller dfuller995 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 21:08:10 AKST 2024

To all members:

I know we are all anxious for Groeschel Field to open, I know it's only mid
February however the closer my projects get the more excited I am for some
good flying weather.

Sometimes I have to advise the club of tough situations which I do not
enjoy. However right now the club account is not where it needs to be, with
only 18 members having sent in their club dues we are significantly short
of the approximate $3000.00 per year it cost to lease and operate Groeschel
Field. I'm sure it just has not crossed some of our minds that the club
really depends on the dues to operate. I know it's early for flying season
however the club really should have our operating funds several months
before committing to a large obligation.
Please if you haven't sent them in try to do so soon and pass the request
to anyone that would like to use the field. I would hate to see this
fabulous field go to another group if we do not have the funds we need.

March Meeting ID: https://meet.google.com/non-fmmh-kzq

Dues should be sent to Alaska Radio Society PO Box 232162 Anchorage, AK
99523-2162 or you can simply PayPal myself or Jeff Anderson if that more
convenient for you.