[AlaskaRC] June Meeting ID

Don Fuller dfuller995 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 09:06:49 AKDT 2024

Welcome to summer,

Our June 4th meeting is at Bell's Nursery, Thank You Mike for allowing us
to use you venue.
The field is open, Ganza is this Thursday through` Sunday the 16th. Don't
forget we have SAM and Glider events sponsored by Our local Anchorage House
of Hobbies which is handing out 2 $50.00 gift cards per event for
participant drawing.

*Please be sure to have you FAA numbers, Trust Cards, AMA membership and
club dues up to date. We have a great club, beautiful field, let's all be
sure to avoid any distress if or when the FAA bandits show up.*

I will have my laptop and be able to assist anyone needing help to get
these documents in order at the field during GANZA.

This meeting ID is:

https://meet.google.com/rpn-kfvp-qkt

Don Fuller