[AlaskaRC] Monthly Meeting Agenda for Alaska Radio Control Club

Don Fuller dfuller995 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 12:38:43 AKDT 2024

Dear Members,

I hope this email finds you well. Our next monthly meeting is scheduled
for April 2nd at 7:30pm and will be held online. Your participation is
highly encouraged as we have several important topics to discuss. Please
find the agenda for the meeting below:

https://meet.google.com/uas-rgxe-aaj

 1.

    1: Welcome and Introductions

      * Greeting and introduction of any new members or guests in
        attendance.
 2.

    2: Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes

      * Review and approval of minutes from the last monthly meeting.
 3.

    3: Treasurer's Report

      * Financial update including club dues, expenses, and any
        outstanding payments.
 4.

    4: Field Maintenance

      * Discussion on any necessary maintenance tasks for our flying field.
 5.

    5: Events and Activities

      * Planning for upcoming events, including scheduling and volunteer
        assignments.
      * Notice that the club has voted to have a $10.00 landing fee for
        all contest contestants.
      * Anchorage House of Hobbies has graciously offered Gift Cards for
        drawings at the end of each contest in place of our Pretty Plane
        contest. All CD's, Judges and active participants are eligible.
 6.

    6:Safety Briefing

 7.

    Do we need to have an Official Safety officer on the books to comply
    with AMA guidelines?

 8.

    7: Membership Updates

      * Membership status update including new members, renewals, and
        membership inquiries.
 9.

    8: Club Business

      * Meeting place discussion, if the club desires as a majority we
        could start backup in person meetings, I recommend we discuss
        and have a vote on this.
10.

    9: Open Floor

     1.

        Remote ID Update

     2.

        Opportunity for members to raise any additional topics or questions

Your attendance and participation are invaluable to the success of our
club. If you have any additional items you'd like to add to the agenda,
please let us know in advance.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the meeting.

Web Page http://alaskarc.org/

https://www.facebook.com/ARCSAK/

Facebook Page

Best regards,

Don Fuller President Alaska Radio Control Club