[AlaskaRC] FLYINT AT TEELAND THIS FRIDAY EVENING

Bill bill_ross21 at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 20:15:47 AKDT 2024

Hi Gang,

Well, it looks like the big gym will be full of orchestra instruments, so we won't be able to use the big gym this Friday evening . The small gym is still available for us to fly in.  For those of you who want to fly in the small gym it should be open.  If you are planning to fly in the small gym please let me know so I can tell the night Custodian to open the entry door.   If nobody responds by Friday midday, I will tell the Custodian to keep the door locked.

Next Friday May 10th will be our last flying session for the season, and the big gym and small gym will be open for us to enjoy.

All the very best,

Bill