[AlaskaRC] Peninsula Fly-in?

akflyer akflyer_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 08:49:28 AKDT 2009

Field is looking pretty good... Nothing compared to what you guys have to fly on now though.  Yep camping is not an issue.  I just got back to work lastnight, and have to look and see what the shut down man power looks like to see if I can actually get to go home for R&R or if I have to work over.  I think the 18th & 19th would be OK, but give me a couple days to work on the schedule and see what we can do.

Leni