[AlaskaRC] ARCS Field

Tom Simes president at alaskarc.org
Sat May 9 09:18:19 AKDT 2009

On Sat, 09 May 2009 09:08:30 -0800
tom & shannon parsley <tsr at gci.net> wrote:

> mike  i think its becausece of dumb people like you butting in to
> things that dont cosern you so have a nice day

The message above is a personal attack and won't be tolerated on
this mailing list.  Please check your negative attitude and personal
attacks at the door or you'll be removed from this list.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask that list members keep
their posts polite, family friendly and relevant to R/C as a hobby.

The occasional teasing, banter, reasoned debate and "flame wars" are
part of the exchange, but personal attacks are not appropriate and will
not be tolerated.

As far as I am concerned, the only valid reasons to take administrative
action against a list user are continued and deliberate abuse of the
service, the server or other list members.

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes - President
---------(@)---------        Alaska Radio Control Society
        --|--                AMA Chartered Club #1998
          '                  president at alaskarc.org