[AlaskaRC] Looking at moving to Anchorage

Bill Ness billness01 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 01:05:24 AKST 2012

I am in the process of applying for a job in Anchorage. If I move there I would be able to live anywhere within the geographic area. I fly mostly nitro and gas planes with a couple electrics thrown in for fun. I have a wife and two grade school kids too. My question is What area should I look at that will be close to the airfield, hobby shop(if there is one), and good schools?  If there is any information you could pass my way I would appreciate it. I have never been to Alaska and probably don't know what I'm getting myself into, but let the adventures begin.

Bill Ness

Sent from my iPhone