[AlaskaRC] Looking at moving to Anchorage

Steven Lingle barisax at olypen.com
Mon Dec 10 07:05:33 AKST 2012

Bill,
 I am sure someone up there in Anchorage or the surrounding areas will give you the info you are after.  They Club in Anchorage is most likely the best
club of which you will ever become a member.  The folks there are some of the best in the world and should you take the gig in Anchorage you will have the time of your life.
I am not the one to give you the info you are looking for because I left Anchorage about 14 years ago but my heart is still there.  The folks in the ARCS became like part of my family and I still am in contact with some of them, hope to be for many years yet.  This is truly a club your family will enjoy and the members will welcome you with no reservations, wish it were me returning.
Best of Luck and if you make the move to Alaska you will have a great time with these folks.

Steve Lingle