[AlaskaRC] Click CG

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Thu Jan 10 13:33:34 AKST 2013

From: robert STEPHENS [mailto:bobfstephens at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:01 PM
To: Armand Marshall
Subject: Re: [AlaskaRC] Click CG

Jeff,

My Clik works best balanced between 7 1/2 and 7 3/4 inches back from the nose of the plane (measured from where the Depron fuse and motor mounting meets).

The instructions for the plane is somewhat vague on this point.  They said to; "balance the plane just forward of the antitorsion strip (?)" and; " to place the battery on the left side, but each plane is different".  The Czechs are funny guys.

As a practical matter, these flat foamies seem to be not too critical in the cg placement.

Will bring mine tonight for experiments (at Teeland)!