[AlaskaRC] Saturday's IMAC Event - Report

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Sun Jun 19 10:33:01 AKDT 2016

The weather was great (wind held off until later in afternoon).
We had 8 contestants, no casualties or crashes, plenty of spectators and helpers, lunch, and a good time.

*         Jon Syren flew in Basic Class

*         John Cooley and David Waite flew in Sportsman Class

*         Mark Ritz, Bob Stephens, and Ed Cunningham flew in Intermediate Class

*         Dean McMillian and Armand Marshall flew in Unlimited Class

For those of you who are interested in the results...  Reread the bulleted list above.  I have listed each class in the order that they finished!

Extra thanks go out to:
Rod Wilkinson (co-contest director)
David Wilkinson (scribed)
Karen Turner (scribed; entered scores in scoring program)
Tracey Marshall (scribed; handled the cooking/grilling)
Mike (Mr. Tomato) Mosessian (provided great, fresh tomatoes)

(I may have forgotten a name or two of some of the helping hands, if you want a shout out, reply to this email and set me straight!)
I believe that pictures will be popping up on the ARCS Facebook page soon...  https://www.facebook.com/ARCSAK/
Also, I may come up with a short video of the event (when I do, I'll send a link to this email list).

I am glad everybody had a good day at the field.

Alaska Radio Control Society
Armand Marshall - Treasurer
Treasurer at AlaskaRC.org<mailto:treasurer at alaskarc.org>