[AlaskaRC] Video Clips from the June Tune-Up IMAC event at Groeschel 6/18/16

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Sun Jun 19 12:55:44 AKDT 2016

Quick and rough editing but just wanted to show you that we had actual humans and we had fun!  (Guess what?  There are no “drones” in this video!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbMonC9XQLQ

Some of the video is from the day before the event (Friday) and the rest is from Saturday.  (Just didn’t want you to think that Bob Stephens was doing wardrobe changes!)

One other note:  No club bank accounts were hurt in the making of this video.

Armand Marshall
armand at nmitsolutions.com<mailto:armand at nmitsolutions.com>