[AlaskaRC] Horizon Hobby & Tower Hobbies seem to be one in the same.

Don Fuller dfuller995 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 19:55:17 AKST 2019

Maybe this is already known by most of you, I new to the hobby but thought
it was interesting. I ordered a cheap part from Horizon (prop shaft for my
PT-17) paid 10.99 shipping for 4 to 9 days but the FedEx Number shows it
arriving 12/11. 13 days excluding holidays and weekends. So I
complained via email as I am sure many of you have with them. The
interesting thing I'm getting to is the reply I received indicating that I
had already received my order (which I did from Tower Hobbies) different
part, order and company. See Below: