[AlaskaRC] REMINDER: ARCS Zoom Practice Today at 5:30 PM

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Wed Apr 29 17:04:09 AKDT 2020

I agree with the mic muting.  That has been my plan all along.  In fact, I have the meeting setup so that everyone’s mic is muted when they log in.  They can unmute if they have something to say – but I can re-mute everyone at any time.

I plan to keep the chatter down except for who is talking at the moment – president, secretary, treasurer’s report, AMA minute, etc.

People can use the chat window to post comments/questions without causing interruptions.

~ Armand
armand at nmitsolutions.com<mailto:armand at nmitsolutions.com>