[AlaskaRC] January Meeting Schedule

Don Fuller dfuller995 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 08:19:03 AKST 2024

Happy New Year !!

As you all know we normally skip the January meeting every year due to the
proximity to the holidays. We have a scheduling meeting sometime in January
to plan our year of events.
I would like to propose this scheduling meeting for Tuesday evening
1/9/2024 at 7:00 pm. This will be an online meeting only, I will send out a
link for the meeting after I receive some feed back on this proposed time.
Along with scheduling we have some other old business we need to discuss
such as a new meeting place. For now I will host our meetings online for
the foreseeable future.

I sincerely hope everyone had a great holiday season and all your build
projects are coming together. It the time of year to verify our AMA
memberships, FAA, TRUST and club registrations.

Don Fuller