[AlaskaRC] FLYINT AT TEELAND THIS FRIDAY EVENING

JOAN AND JOHN GLENN jglenn at mtaonline.net
Mon May 6 11:45:06 AKDT 2024

Sorry I didn't make it last Friday to fly. Just want to wish everyone a good summer and hope to see you at Groshel field. Bill, thank you for all you did this past winter in getting us set-up at Teeland, I know it took alot of your time.
John

Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2024 8:15:43 PM
Subject: [AlaskaRC] FLYINT AT TEELAND THIS FRIDAY EVENING

Hi Gang,

Well, it looks like the big gym will be full of orchestra instruments, so we won't be able to use the big gym this Friday evening . The small gym is still available for us to fly in. For those of you who want to fly in the small gym it should be open. If you are planning to fly in the small gym please let me know so I can tell the night Custodian to open the entry door. If nobody responds by Friday midday, I will tell the Custodian to keep the door locked.

Next Friday May 10 th will be our last flying session for the season, and the big gym and small gym will be open for us to enjoy.

All the very best,

Bill