[AlaskaRC] DESERT AIRCRAFT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING!

Mike whipper at ptialaska.net
Wed Jul 29 17:40:51 AKDT 2009

Damn, nice to see some good customer service.  DA is one of the best for sure.  Glad to hear you'll have a spare in the closet!  Also, for you modelers on a budget, I have a place for you to visit.  There is a big tent in the burlington coat factory parking lot that has a company named MTZ tools.  They sell a lot of tools there, but none of it is name brand stuff,  for a lot less then you could by at a regular store.  Some of it isnt exactly quality, but to be fair its still some good stuff.  I was in there and they have small clamps for 50 cents, larger ones for less then 3 bucks.  And they have hobbie knife kits there as well, like some of the stuff you would see from exacto, just much cheaper.  If your in need to replace some tools or other stuff give these guys a look.  The money you could save there is pretty high compaired to the same stuff with that "name" on it.

Mike A