[AlaskaRC] ARCS 2013 JBER (Elmendorf) Access List

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Jan 2 06:51:09 AKST 2013

On 01/01/13 08:01, Armand Marshall wrote:
> ARCS members who currently have a base access pass.
>
> Your pass expired last night (12/31/12).  All members who have paid their 2013 dues, or are lifetime members, AND have indicated that they want to be on the base list by providing their driver's license number and last four of SSN are on the new list I sent in to the base today, January 1st.
>
> I plan to only send the updates in to JBER once a week as members renew their memberships (typically towards the end of the week).  The base also warns that it may take up to 5 days after I send it in before they will actually update it on their end.  So between those two things, when you renew your membership please expect that it could take a week to a week and a half before your name is available at the gate.
>
> The list of names that were submitted today is below.

Thanks for your diligence Armand :)

Happy New year all!

BTW, Riley got the Heli-Max 1SQ for X-mas and she's getting pretty good
- it's possible R/C may turn into a family activity yet!

HobbyCraft has these and they are a blast:
http://www.helimax-rc.com/helicopters/hmxe0834-1sq/index.html

Incredibly durable too!!

--
Tom

   "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
         sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com